- If you are not satisfied with the product(s) you have purchased, you may return the product(s) within 7 days and will be permitted to a refund minus a 25% restocking fee. Please note that, any shipping charges, handing charges and insurance costs, from and to Life Interiors are deducted additionally and not included in the refund. Our return policy is limited to sales within the UAE only. Lighting and mirror purchases are currently not covered in our returns policy.
- It is a requirement that all returned products, must be in their original condition including accessories and packaging. They must not be changed, used or altered in any way, shape or form.
- An additional fee will be charged and taken from the refund total, if the products, which are returned, are not in their complete original condition and packaging, including ALL original coverings & wrappings.
- ALL return charges and costs are, non-refundable. Consequently, the following charges & fees will NOT at all be reimbursed:
- Delivery costs from Life Interiors to the customer.
- Delivery costs to return the product to Life Interiors.
- All returned products and items, must be returned in a safe manner. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that this is the case. Life Interiors will not, and does not take any responsibility for damaged or lost products/goods. Life Interiors can be of help, with the best carriers to use, when returning the product(s) purchased. Please note, A credit or refund will NOT be issued, if any goods are to be received damaged in any way.
- In order to acquire a refund, ALL items have to be in our possession within 7 days of the date you received them.
- When it is returned, your goods/purchases will be inspected. The refund will then be granted and issued within 7 business days.
- To return a purchase, a Life Interiors member of staff must be contacted, and a return authorization form requested. This form MUST be completed in its entirety and faxed or emailed to our sales representative for approval BEFORE returning the items. This form once approved, is then to be attached to the exterior of all packages. Therefore, please print this approved form and stick it on all boxes.
- In the wake of a refund, it will happen through the original mode of payment only.
Damaged & Faulty Returns
- Within 24 hours of receiving the products purchased, all items must be opened and checked by the customer. If this does not happen Life Interiors cannot be liable for any damage, which happened during transit.
- If any customer received a faulty or damaged item, Life Interiors must be notified upon receiving the goods and follow the correct returns policy as stipulated above.
- As stipulated in the terms above, Life Interiors MUST issue a return authorization, before customers are able to return the goods. Unauthorised returns cannot and will not be accepted.
- After 7 days of delivery, any faulty or damaged claims or refunds will not be accepted for a refund, instead, it will be treated as a warranty claim. If this is the case, it will be the responsibility of the customer to pay for all return costs.
- As stipulated above, all returned products must be in their original condition and packaging, with all accessories. They must not be changed, used or altered in any way, shape or form. They must also be unmarked and unassembled in any way.
Custom-Made Item Returns
Customised and custom ordered products & items cannot be refunded. It is the customers' responsibility to make sure that ALL custom-made orders are 100% what they want.
Cancelling Your Order
- You are able to cancel your order if you decide that you no longer want to go through with your purchase, and only if your goods have not already been dispatched, we will cancel your order and refund you. Please note, as stipulated above this does not apply to custom-made items.
- Your order MUST be canceled before the dispatch of goods from our warehouse. If the items have been dispatched and left the warehouse, the restocking fee will apply and all shipping fees and charges WILL NOT be included in the refund.
- In the event of a custom order, which involves a special item(s) being produced by our manufacturers, refunds are not available, if the item(s) are already in production.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
Life Interiors provides a 12-month warranty on all products. However, there are exceptions where the following applies:
- Warranty will and does not cover improper care, normal wear and tear, commercial use, and maintenance and abnormal use of products.
- Proof of purchase must be provided by customers and may and can be requested by Life Interiors to acquire further information.
- The final warranty claim decision will be subject to and based on the above.
- Depending on the situation of the claim and product circumstance, products will either be repaired or replaced.
- The claim and decision will be solely at Life Interiors management’s discretion.